Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

8.06.2006

Dallas

Nothing much to report. This one does feature the most disgusting creach paint job I have ever seen. Wait for it. Also tiny explanation needed: there's a reaction shot from Who from when I told him that what Bro was writing on his back was "profane and rhymed with 'Rick'."

Cheer up, Spidey. Watch the trailer for Borat. There's a shot halfway through involving an ice cream truck that's probably the second funniest thing I've seen all year. The funniest is about fifteen seconds later into the same trailer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alisa Marie said...

short and sweet. loved it. I really wish that that shot of you chasing the fastest 2nd grader ever would have ended with you pushing him down into the wood chips, and claiming victory.

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Sweet Mercy, Dan - that's just about the funniest trailer I've ever seen. I'm gonna' try to appreciate how great it is before it gets one-lined six feet under ala Napoleon Dynamite. There are genuine laughter tears in my eyes right now.




Your Dallas thing is cool too.

12:04 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I'd like to watch it with you this fall but you will be in Elk Groooooo.....oooohhhh. SWEET! See you this fall!

~Spidey

1:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home