Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

7.26.2006

New Update!





Hey guys
I don't have much time, but wanted to tell you all I went sky diving which is my worst fear ever! It was great and I think I wet myself. (falling) The other picture is just a little bit of this years day camp scav picture! I hope things are going great with you and I want to know how everyone is doing! Thanks for all your prayers during this summer! If you need any prayer we would love to pray for it! Fish we are Praying for you!!! love ya guys

3 Comments:

Blogger alexandra said...

thanks for the fun pictures!

prayer: yes please. i'm not sure where i should be after my internship's up mid september. as its drawing to a close, things are getting tense with my boss (an old friend) and its really discouraging.

thsnks guys. i am very grateful for the family i've found in you all.

12:41 AM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Who we are praying for you and your beautiful and talented staff! and I wish i could be there! Well, i was for a bit. So jealous of your flying abilities! Thanks for the mini update! love you! and apparently Forrest loves frodo....

4:06 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

i mean bro

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home