Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

8.05.2006

Thank God for Weed!

Or at least I would be if I was smoking it. *sigh*

So here's the story:

We do a version of "I'm Glad" but they script out skits like crazy! They have the people lined up and assigned roles. So I deside that I'm hella bored and want to change it up. So I come out as a Willam Jessup grad. (I know I stole the idea from Gators "UCLA grad", I'll pay my royalies dude). So I do my thing and everyone is rolling on the floor. When I head back stage I get pats on the back and "job well done's". The rest of the night proceeds with great fun with a trip to Wendy's and a stop at coffie cat where I meet up with some day camp staff. All in all it was a great night.

Then when I get back, some of the guys corner me in a passage way and inform me of my designation of an ass. One then proceeds to tell me of his desire to "punch my face in". for my skit earler that day. My first reaction is that they are total dicks and need to lighten up. but upon the next morning I relize that I have to work with these guys so I go and apologize for hurting there feelings. I feel like a little b*tch.

I just want to get the hell out of here with a good reference from my boss. That's the only reason I haven't quit.

advise anyone?

~Spidey

4 Comments:

Blogger Alisa Marie said...

Wow, yeah, maybe they weren't ready for that...

maybe you should have started slow like... fence post or bush. Good luck. Just finish strong.

7:28 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Good ideas. I think I'm going with the the "rat poison in the soup" plan.

Then it's on to destroing my roomate so that Gator can assume the role.

~Spidey

8:39 PM

 
Blogger alexandra said...

hahaha... who's the william jessup grad? thats about ten minutes from me!!! hahahaha.

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

about 1/3 of the people here.

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home