Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.25.2005

I'm done!


i'm done! yes it is finished my 3rd year of univeristy, Friday was my last day now i'm officially in vacation mode and loving it! I leave for Florida Wednesday night, on a red eye for my sisters grad, then after a week in FL I'm off to the island, Vancouver Island, Tophino one of the most beautiful places in the world I hear...then Northen B.C. for a wedding...and at last back to Califonia mid May to report for Jury Duty on May 18th...civil duties- yuck! I get called every year! -- this is my TWU promotional shot- come to TWU and you too will look as happy and carefree as I....

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Love said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:11 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Doesn't sound like that bad of a plan lark.

And maybe I will come to TWU. Just about anything is looking better than BC right now.

-Spidey

2:13 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Whoa. Yer hot, Lark.

6:37 AM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

DAMN!!!!! nice...er...picture friend

9:00 AM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Did you know that if you tell the jury folks you're a full-time student they take you off their stupid list for two years? No b.s.

I envy you: I've never been to any country excepting the U.S. and Mexico (which hardly counts, considering I flew into Puerto Vallarta for 5 days and worked in near Tijuana (yeah, immigration/job-pilfering works both ways!) just across the border building houses.) I've heard Canada is flat-out beautiful. Enjoy, Lark.

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home