Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.27.2006

Last HW is done!!

It's almost 7am. God I'm tired! I've been up all night and I have to present my project I've been working on. I want my summer. I want to see you guys. I want to hear Gators grinch laugh. I want to see Hula smile. I want to cuddle with Furbs. I want to give Tuesday a hug. I want to feel dumb when Fish talks about stuff I don't understand. I want Chilly to tell me that I'm being inappropriate. *I want Snaps to give me the "I hate you Spidey" look. I want to get the hell out of here.

2 Comments:

Blogger alexandra said...

thanks spidey.









heartless jerk.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Snaps- I've meet a lot of summer people. From Monet to Daff. When doing shout out's it would be imposable for me to note everyone.

However, because I like you so much.

*I want Snaps to give me the "I hate you Spidey" look.

12:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home