Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.06.2006

Prayer Please #2

Hey everyone- So Kjersten and I broke up today for good this time. It really sucks because we both care alot about each other but it just isn't working no matter how much we try. It is both our faults and blah blah blah. The hardest part is that she is by far the most dateable (sp?) girl I have met at Western and it is just really frustrating.
Please pray for both of us and that I can move on with my life easily. I have alot of school work and other things going on and I can't afford to be distracted. I honestly think this is for the best and I know God has a great plan. Oh yeah, I need sleep!!! Hope everyone else is doing good!

5 Comments:

Blogger Collie said...

damn man...no fun. I hope school finishes out well and that camp comes fast. Fight on brother.

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Sorry to hear that...I know what boat you're in!

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Well I for one couldn't be happier for you, Daff.

You're going to be a TEAM LEADER this summer. That means you get a KEY to the craft closet. If there's anything I know from first-hand experience it's that girls are suckers for a) power, b) the power to unlock closed doors after hours, c) lots of muscles.

Mount Hermon's done half the job for you by screening out all the wackos. Shaggie's done another half the job by picking only top-tier girls for Day Camp. And you've now done the last half by making sure you're unattached for what's about to be your summer of love.

Daff! Daff! Daff! Daff! Daff! Daff! Daff! Daff!

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Prayer for Daff - most certainly. You could always see the cloud's silver lining - as G8R so eloquently pointed out, but we all know (including G8R) that this is rough. It sucks when you are wanting to pay attention to school and other stuff keeps cropping up. But hey - maybe you could find another cool girl in the not too distant future. We feel for you buddy.

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

my paryers go out to you brother. And I will be praying for school work to I know how it is to try to be studying and working on paper and this hot girl hit you in the back of the head with a break up. keep your head up! before you know it we are going to be hanging out and having some fun!

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home