Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.08.2006

Smoothy + Rachael = Fun times!

I hate to do this right after Daff's last post, (I love you man). But I wanted to let you guys know that I'm seeing this girl named Rachael, and I really like her. So here's the story....



I met her at a downtown flyer passing out thing. She works for the womans crisis center so she and some co-workers were handing out things about sexual assualt. So our mutual friend Aaron Pipin a.k.a. "Surge", calls me up and asks me if I'd like to join in. I had nothing better to do that night so I said "Okay". So I meet her there and we talk all night. After that we either see or talk to each other every day.

Then last Friday I found her and myself at a resterant with her on the Santa Cruz Peir. After dinner she wanted to go and walk down to the lighthouse. After some touch-and-go of holding hands we arrived. After sitting with her for a bit I made my move and we kissed.

I really like her. And I can't wait for you all to meet her. Also an interesting fact. In addition to working at the womans crisis center she is also a princess at kid's birthday parties on the weekends. Cool huh?

www.magicprincess.com

12 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Sweet, Spidey. But Tuesday is gonna be devastated! I'll see her when I come to visit!

11:48 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Go Spidey. Congrats man.

1:32 AM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

Is that a hidden reflection of Spider-Man in your sunglasses? Nice job.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Collie said...

My little boy is all grown up!!!Mazel Tov Spidey.

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Isn't Tuesday Gator's girlfriend? Just curious, because that was my understanding? Why would Spidey's new relationship have a devastating effect?

2:35 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

P.S.

The statement "I'll see her when I come to visit!" was referring to Rachel, not Tuesday.

Fish- it's an old joke. Don't worry about it.

4:22 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

You devastate me Spiff, not Spidey.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Good call on the glasses Spiff! I actually saw them at K-mart and was won over by the spider-man print on the lenses.

Tuesday was stoked! So am I!

~Spidey

ps. Check Flickr often for some sweet pictures!

5:17 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I don't take credit for Tuesday's comment. But thanks ; )

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Daff said...

Sounds good Spidey! I'm happy for you, but be careful. Girls are crazy.

11:54 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I think I'm the crazier of the two.

5:17 PM

 
Blogger Alisa Marie said...

i am beaming with joy my friend! Cant wait for updates. OH I'll be checking flickr. you better believe!

11:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home