Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.14.2006

WE Got Engaged!!!



Thank you all for your help and prayers to make this happen. We were very happy to spend this time with people that we love. It was alot of fun to see your faces. And To see the new game in action with Joe asking a mother if she was an astronaut because her ass is out of this world, and Shannan trying to get a volleyball away from jr. high kids. For the people that couldn't come, thankyou for the prayers and we love you too! WE haven't picked a date yet but when I get back from Jamaica and before Camp, we will hopfully have a date. Thank you so much for everything!


Thanks again for your prayers,
Who and What

Ps. Jamaica here I Come less than 24 hours.

10 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Congrats!!!!

9:57 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

And I would like to say that I not only had to say that to a mom but she 1. took it as a serious comment and 2. later went to join in the tribal chants of the "youth group" drumming band!

10:27 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Sears said...

Who let Corker onto the message board? And Scout's delivery of the comment was awesome - it was probably that mom's favorite memory of the week.

2:39 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Not to distract from the more important event here, but Scout and Shannon's individual dares were too outstanding not to share:

A photo of Scout tossing the astronaut line out to a mom.

A photo of Shannon wondering how she's ever going to steal the volleyball that's RIGHT AT HER FEET!

And finally, some YouTube video of Shannon finally making the steal.

Oh and congratulations to Who and What.

6:31 AM

 
Blogger Collie said...

Indeed, it was an awesome day. It was great to see everyone (funny too).

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Daff said...

That sounds awesome buddy! Congratulations!!!

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

thanks for all the love guys, right now Iam stuck florida with my team and we cant leave until 4 tomarrow, please pray for us. love you all

8:29 PM

 
Blogger Alison Joy said...

Congratulations Who! Man, I wish I could have been there!...I thought my moving to Nor Cal I would get to be a part of the action, but So Cal is definitely where it's at...thanks for posting pictures, they're fun to see :)

4:46 PM

 
Blogger Spiffer said...

I lost my internet connection for three days and this is the kind of stuff that happens? I've gotta lose my connection more often! You guys are hilarious! Congrats Who!

8:56 AM

 
Blogger Hula said...

Woohoo! That's SO exciting! Congratulations Who and What!!!

7:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home