Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

4.27.2005

FYBM

I just broke into “killing me softly with his song” with some of the guys in the dorm when it came on the radio. That leads to my next point… This silence is killing me!

Anywho, if you haven’t guessed I’m in what most of you would call a silly mood tonight. Here’s a thought, pick a time in the past that you could go back just as you are now. When would it be, and why?

I personally would pick the mid 50’s. Why? Cause Girls were Girls and Men were Men. And we didn’t know/care that cigarettes kill you. Not to mention McDonalds.

Take from this what you will,

Hope I spiced up your day,

-Spidey

6 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

I would travel back in time to a warm summer evening I had in Santa Cruz with my friend Scout, I think he was saying something like "and then she said, 'let's take sad pictures to show the boys how sad we are that they left you out of this...'" -DCM4LIFE

6:53 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

I've gotta somehow get that on a license plate.

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

I personally liked robbing/stranding Tuesday and Crush at Safeway.
That was definitely the highlight of the night for me.

Oh how I wish I could have been there when Tuesday found her retainer missing and a ransom note in its place.

Maliciously,

-Spidey

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Okaaay...I'd say that's just about enough out of Bruin.

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

We all luuuuv Gator!

Your awesome Bruin, keep it up.

-Spidey

6:18 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

I declare this thread dead. It induced my gag reflex.

7:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home