Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.05.2005

DONE!!!

I'm finished.

If you want to visit me in my sweet cabin at the Herm, I'll be there until the 14th.

After that I'm headed home, (and possibly Gator's classroom?) After all it's hard dodging shots from 45's that kids are pointing down your back because of that bad grade on their mid-term. I got your back!

After that it’s off on my road trip as most of you know. If you want to hook up it'll be between the 20th-28/30th. I'm also going to Disneyland while in L.A., if you want to go let me know and I'll get your tickets for you if you want. You know, no big.

From the 1st to the 7th well....I don't really know what I'm doing. A lot of it is a buffer if the trip takes longer than expected. I'm getting my teeth worked on during this time so I don't have dental problems this summer. I might go to single parent camp if enough of you are going but it's really not looking that way.

Then on the 8th its back to the Herm where I'll meet up with Who and Rudy and start planning the no-doubt funtastic summer to come.

-Spidey

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

Congratulations on a job well done, Spiderman. Enjoy your time off. I - on the other hand - am headed into my last two weeks. Kind of pressure cooker time, but with the news from UCB, I feel a little bit of that alleviated. Strange though: I got a paper back today: A-. I felt insulted, and slightly embarassed. I think I need to get a little more familiar with failure and its kind.

6:10 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

A-? Are you kidding? I would give my left leg for an A-!

7:14 PM

 
Blogger Michael K. said...

Yeah, I feel like such a turd even saying that. Admittedly, it wasn't the grade so much as the comments ("weak thesis", "how does this follow?", and "no" being the highlights.)

11:02 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

You know what awesome Mike? I think were the only ones left on here. I suddenly hear an echo whenever I type.

1:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home