Life continues past the months of June, July, and August and so must the counselors of Day Camp.

5.09.2005

I think i disappeared....

Apparently I've been busy because i haven't seen the blog, even the internet for like a month. And didn't even realize it. It took me like 45 min to read through all the posts from last April. But I'm not even taking finals or anything.

But i truely miss miss all of you guys! Reading all of you posts had made me smile, frown, almost cry and laugh. Hopefully I'll get to steal a weekend or part of a week to visit ya'll before the wedding. (no funny buisness spiff). And Spidey i AM going to call you and we can talk for as long as you want.


chillybilly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spiffer said...

Count me in on the wedding- and the honeymoon too if Tad is down. One way or another I think Tad will be down. : )

10:31 AM

 
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Me too (minus the honeymoon), Chill. I put my RSVP in the mail yesterday but I forgot to mark in "14" for my number of guests. Maybe just pencil it in for me, okay? I'm still waiting on a reply from the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.

10:34 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Chilly, I am going, I know, and hopefully people will be able to stay at my HOUSE!!! I cannot wait, it will be so much fun, and the wedding will be good too!

3:50 PM

 
Blogger Dr. Love said...

Spiff... I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the honeymoon is a Chilly/Tad thing.

P.s.- I hope they play
"I had the time of my life" from dirty dancing during the money dance. Is that our song? I'm having troble remebering the one we sang on the rec field together.

P.P.s- Oh well, one way or another I'll be packing a five'y for our little number that will no doubt wow others on the dance floor.

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home